SimWorld is a biennial simulation and training conference for the energy and process industries including; Nuclear and Fossil Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Refining, and Desalination. Attendees will benefit from educational presentations and workshops, technical training, customer case studies, and panel discussions.
Energy plants are all facing workforce development issues relating to filling the pipeline or new plant staffing demands. Let us join the various facets of the energy industry together to address cross-industry, plant workforce development issues. We invite you to share your knowledge and become a speaker.
This year's conference features the latest simulation technology and workforce development concepts by GSE Systems and our users. The venue for SimWorld 2012 is the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort located in Dubai, UAE.
Who Should Attend?
Those involved with simulator training, workforce development, and/or program development in the Nuclear and Fossil Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Refining, and Desalination.
- Training Executives
- Simulation Directors
- Engineering Directors
- Plant Managers
- Operations Managers
- HR Managers
- I&C Managers
- Fleet-Wide Training Managers
- Government Officials
- Educators supporting the energy industry
- Hear Industry Experts and GSE's users discuss the latest simulation and technology applications.
- Learn valuable workforce development strategies to meet energy workforce demands
- Learn how simulation can help develop the next generation of energy workers
- Learn how to maximize the value of your existing simulator
- Learn how simulation is being used through the entire plant lifecycle
- Hear how others in the industry are addressing workforce, training and simulation challenges
Simulation and Training Presentations on:
- Innovative uses of 3D Visualization Technology
- High Fidelity Modeling tools
- Human Factors Engineering and V&V
- Glasstop Simulators
- Process Application PC-based Tutorials and Simulation
- Simulation Solutions for Educational Institutions
- Blended Learning Solutions